DVD & CD Duplication Melbourne, Sydney & Brisbane
Dex manufactures a wide range of optical media.
CD Replication - DVD Replication - For quantities of 500 or larger we replicate CDs and DVDs in our manufacturing plant. We have DVD and CD moulding production lines in-house with a potential output of in excess of 1 million discs per week.
DVD Replication or CD Replication Step-by-step
- Your master disc (production master) is analysed to check its suitability for replication (ie: free from errors, scratches & imperfections).
- A Stamper is then created from the production master. The stamper is fitted into the moulding machine and is used to physically embed the production master content onto the replicated discs.
- Discs are injection moulded from raw polycarbonate (plastic). Molten polycarbonate flows over the stamper to form a disc with the content. The discs are then metalised and coated to protect the fine metal layer.
- The replicated DVDs or CDs are printed and assembled with your choice of cases, wallets, sleeves etc.
DVD Duplication or CD Duplication Step-by-step
- Your master disc is analyzed to check its suitability for DVD duplication (ie: free from errors, scratches & imperfections).
- Blank recordable media (DVD-R/CD-R) is printed with thermal image transfer. This is photo quality, doesn’t smudge and is resistant to deterioration.
- The master and blank media are loaded into the automated duplicating systems where the master content is duplicated.
- The burned discs are assembled with your choice of cases, wallets, sleeves etc.